iTunes Does Not Recognize iPhone Windows 10
iTunes is the hub for doing everything with your iPhone and when it does not properly, it is a matter of great bother for the iPhone users. Now one of the errors which most of the iPhone users face sometimes with iTunes is that their software does not recognize their iPhone and this problem mostly occur while the users are using Windows 10. Now there are a lot of fixes proposed for the issue and not just Windows 10m this problem is also known to occur on many other windows operating systems as well. Most of the experts propose the methods which work on particular windows. So, I thought, if I could come up with a method which is general and could work on all the operating systems when this problem occurs. Now the method which I am going to tell in this article works on for all the operating systems. Now whether the problem is iTunes does not recognize iPhone Windows 10 or on any other operating system, this article is going to help you. Make sure that you follow each and every step in this article carefully and you will be done within a matter of seconds. Sam let us now move with the procedure of fixing iTunes does not recognize iPhone Windows 10 and other operating systems as well. The following are the pre-requisites which you must have before following the procedure.
1. You must have the latest version of the iTunes because sometimes when the software gets updated and you don’t do it, the older version cause this kind of problems.
2. Make sure that the connection of your iPhone to the computer has been enabling from the settings. Sometimes people forget to turn on the connectivity and that’s why the iTunes is unable to detect the iPhone.
3. Make sure that you have added your iPhone to the trusted devices of the Windows Firewall because if you have not enabled the permissions, the windows in your computer will not allow the iTunes to detect your iPhone and that is one of the problems which cause this issue.
4. There could be some issue with your USB ports. Maybe one of your USB ports are not working and you are trying to connect your iPhone by putting it in that particularly faulted USB port. Make sure that you put iPhone’s cable into the right USB port.
5. Try restarting your computer or the apple device and this is also known to fix the issue sometimes.
So, did you like this article? Let us know by commenting your feedback in the comments section and also tell us which one of these methods worked for you. Keep visiting our website for more tech guides to help you with your problems. Stay tuned!