HTC Sync Manager No Phone Connected
You have downloaded the latest HTC Sync Manager from the official source or somewhere. Then you are unable to connect your device to the computer. Because of there something missing and you have to fix to get through.
Also, you know that the problems occur due to critical issues that you made. This process also has the problems of your own created. Don’t worry, we are present here to solve the issues about your connectivity all purposes. Instant connectivity solution will be provided here to solve the problems.
You will be notified about the USB drivers. The universal serial bus driver is more important to create a successful connection to the computer Windows of your mobile HTC. Follow the instructions below to get more information about your connectivity process.
- Download the latest USB drivers for your HTC from the given source.
- Must check the compatibility of the drivers.
- Locate the files and install them properly.
- Also, download the latest HTC Sync Manager.
- Install the setup as well.
- Check the control panel settings.
- Allow your device connectivity process.
- Now, you will connect properly after applying these settings on your system Windows.
To download the latest HTC Sync Manager and the USB drivers for your Windows. Follow the available link location URLs below.
Description: HTC Sync Manager No Phone Connected
Supporting OS: Windows 32-Bit/64-Bit
Download (Sync Manager)
Download (USB Drivers)
Also: Visit Here